According to the “Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China”, from the date of signing of this agreement, all copyright holders unanimously agreed that if the paper can be published in the “Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin”, they are willing to enjoy the right to copy (in various languages) The distribution rights, online communication rights, translation rights, and compilation rights (worldwide) are transferred free of charge to the publishing house of China Agricultural Science Bulletin, China Agricultural Science Bulletin. All copyright holders authorize the "China Agricultural Science Bulletin" periodical agency to apply exclusively for copyright registration matters in various languages (including various media) of the thesis according to actual needs.
1. The copyright owner is free to exercise the following rights
(1) Enjoy other property rights than copyright.
(2) Enjoy non-exclusive rights:
When compiling personal anthologies or publishing personal works in other ways (including the author's personal webpage, blog), the above-mentioned format of the article is used in whole or in part without revision, without the permission of the Journal Society of China Agricultural Science Bulletin, but it must be explained The article was published on a page in a certain volume and period of the Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin.
(3) Copy the article in whole or in part in research, summary, lecture or teaching.
(4) The legal person or organization of the job thesis copies the article for its internal use within its business scope.
The copyright owner promises that when exercising the above rights and making a copy of the article, he will declare that the article has been published in the Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin.
2. The copyright owner guarantee
(1) The above paper is an original research result independently obtained by the copyright owner, and the content does not involve state secrets.
(2) The article has not been published in any form, in any language, at home or abroad.
(3) The content of this article does not infringe on the copyrights and other rights of others, and is willing to bear all the responsibilities arising from the infringement of the thesis, and to compensate all the losses caused to the journal agency of China Agricultural Science Bulletin.
(4) The content, author signature and signature sequence of this article have been reviewed and approved by all authors.
(5) All copyright holders agree to the standards for reviewing fees, publication fees and remuneration of the Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin, and are willing to cooperate with the implementation.
3. Commitment of the copyright owner
(1) In the future, the paper will not be published in any form, in any language other than Chinese.
(2) The copyright owner who has not personally signed the word for special reasons, the copyright owner who has authorized the signature to sign this agreement on his behalf. The signed copyright owner guarantees that I have the right to sign this agreement and make various commitments. This agreement is binding on all copyright owners.